we drove up the coast. apparently it was gorgeous.
but how would i know? I was facing backwards for 8 hours looking at the roof of the car...and guess what, it's tan and ugly and boring. in my hours of boredom I acquired a few new skills, most notably the "pincer grasp" for picking up cherrios.
they finally let me out of the car!
it was foggy and quite picturesque out on the pier.
i made big smiles for the people on the subway, the homeless folk, and all the other tourists.
we admired alcatraz from afar
(mom and dad threatened to send me there if i woke up the people in our hotel.
I guess I was good enough since I didn't pull my recent tricks of getting up every two hours all night long. apparently most people like to sleep at 3am, but not me or the hipsters coming back from bars!)
p.s. dad touched that seagull. sick.
in other wildlife news, i added two rare beasts to my 'sea mammal' checklist.
my future siblings will never believe me if we move to houston or mojave or some other boring space hub in the middle of a city or desert.
sea OTTER
(hard to spot when you're jammed against your dad's chest, I had to peak out the side and try not to get splashed from mom climbing rocks in excitement to get a closer view)
that's all folks! if you'd like to join us on a road trip, I'm always looking for a back seat buddy!





0 comments:
Post a Comment