weekly exploits: we all live in a soviet submarine

we took daddy with us to the maritime museum with us this time and those other judsons too. much fun and exploring was had by all. we were there ALL day long and I fought many a nap throughout the ordeal, it was just too exciting to close my eyes.


3 generations of mike's squeezing through the sub portals
better than the last time when I was squished and strapped to my mother (link)

practicing on the controls with the bobs
I may or may not have drooled on many fancy instruments.
and had my diaper changed on the officer's table.
that's how we roll around here.


(old spice voice:) hello ladies. i'm in a torpedo chute. he-yah!
i smell like the baby of your dreams, launching into the ocean at a million miles to bring my cuteness to you.


ooop! I've got unregulated chemicals on my hands! hurry, where's the hand-sanitize?
or maybe I tooted.
i make this quirky face whenever I need to keep you off my scent (whether that be my up-to-trouble aura or literal poop stench)


and now my dad has a membership to the midway (the ship next door), so looks like I will have many more sea-faring adventures soon! come join us!



0 comments: