sister talk: blessing day

This is what my parents like to imagine our house is like, peaceful and calm with everyone smiling. 



This is what actually happens:


I actually scream (terradactyl style) the second I am set down. 
Who can blame me when they dressed me in all this scratchy lacy stuff for a special event called a blessing. I'd prefer a simple white onesie and a pair of footie pants in 800 thread count cotton if you don't mind.


Mom actually screams in return to vent her stress I suppose.
This picture was taken to exaggerated the ridiculum that is getting two children to smile simultaneously. #realstockphotos


Brother actually walks around half naked all the time. 
We were all surprised he kept the pants on for more than an hour. The vest came off bc he is such a sloppy eater. And the next morning he pulled his pj top off on his own. I'm surprised he doesn't streak through the neighborhood like his uncle Kelley.


And it actually wasn't that bad. Dad gave Lily a lovely blessing and everyone was fully clothed without incident of blowouts or spit ups. Happy blessing day to me, officially miss Lily Joan!

0 comments: