six months ago today we had a spare moment between hiking and talking and school and work and all that other stuff and used our free time to get hitched. here are a few pics from the big day. (I intended this little picture post to be up many moons ago, but it didn't quite happen so I thought today would be appropriate. and as a bit of a belated thanks (hopefully cards were received pertaining to specific thanks!): we had such a great day enjoying each others company and the presence of our family and friends. thanks to all who contributed with everything from backyard help to love and friendship.)
with the 'rents.
the walker siblings: despite our relative maturity, we had major struggs all looking at the camera at the same time.
with the 'rents.
the walker siblings: despite our relative maturity, we had major struggs all looking at the camera at the same time.
our great friends
you may think our smiles are simply newlywed bliss, but nay, you are only partially correct....the photographer had me spin 'til I was dizzy-giddy, mike found the situation quite amusing.
another funny photographer moment....no spinning, but her on the laying on the ground asking us to kiss at will to snap these pictures.
one of my favorite shots (i'm particularly proud of my edit job)
my other favorite picture...we look so calm and happy....little do you know that we were quite sweaty from the days heat compounded by mike carrying me above the malicious grass pricklies for the sake of the dress....i spent the whole ride home picking out the pricklies....worth it for the memories!
some of the decor
mmm...what food and drink we had while in line was glorious
in the judson backyard near the waterfall we built prior to the big day
the beginnings of mike's ring fiddling...it has only escalated sinceAnd if you want to see more...
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.











3 comments:
Thanks for posting these pictures! You both look great. That was a special day for me and Nelson, too, and we are glad that you are our friends!
I love how I am totally holding on to Mike's arm in that one picture =) These are truly beautiful. Thanks for letting me relive the memory!
Sarah, you look absolutely gorgeous. I am so happy you are happy!
Post a Comment