a year in a wrap

well, let's wrap up this weeks celebrations. I know I'm cute and all, but the heart grows fonder if you don't see me too often. to wrap it up (hehe, get it?), here are some pictures where various parts of me are visible...I swear it's me in there.

when I was a few days old, 
they put me in the wrap and didn't let me out for a while
they did let me see the seal lions.
phew, they stink, put me back in the womb, or at least the wrap.


 at the temple supposedly, sure didn't see a thing
but did tan my feet a bit.


mom snacked on some ice cream at seaport village,
i tried to reach a bite with no luck.


 dad took me to see the shuttle,
they at least let my head out.


apparently, I reached the minimum age limit,
breathing some fresh air at balboa.


and just this week, i'm told there were whales, 
but I was too snuggled in the wrap to see.

that's a wrap!

0 comments: