weekly exploits: it's my birthday peeps!

hey world! it's my birthday! my parents managed to keep me alive for an entire year.

my most recent tricks are:

I talk a lot, but the crazy parents are barely understanding me. They speak a weird language and won't learn mine.
- smacking my lips and opening my mouth in response to "kisses"


- saying "baby", "ball", "puppy", "mama", and "dad" (startedclearer babbling over christmas)



- saying "woof" in response to "what does the puppy say?" and "din din" in response to "what does the fox say?" (i love that silly song)

me and my favorite pup (Walter)


- still shaking my head in response to "crazy nutter" and doing a cheesy smile after, I'm just so funny


I move even more than I talk. Gotta burn that baby fat off, ya know? Wish I could say the same for my parents...they think they're baby weight (and sympathy weight) will just melt off, but I'm whipping them into shape. And that walking stuff, overrated. Crawling fast is where it's at.

always on the move


- I go up and down stairs VERY quickly. I love to hangout at the bottom of the stairs by the front door...it's my new secret hideout where I stash my toys.
- I can climb over small barriers. My parents' feeble attempts to keep me out of the kitchen have been foiled again. Laundry basket is by far the favorite.
- I love playing on the first few steps of the pool and jumping off the edge, but watch out, I also like to dive whenever you take you're  hands off. Trust me mom and dad, I know how to swim if you would just give me the chance and let go.
- I like to sit on my knees like a meerkat and examine things. There are so many fascinating mouth-sized things on the floor.

meerkat michael



Well, I don't want to ramble to much in one post, but that's how cool I am these days. To celebrate my first year, my mom is doing posts all week so you can see how much I've grown. Stay tuned.

0 comments: