oh, welcome. would you like to use MY kitchen for something?
baby michael at your service.
we have plenty of pots and pans to meet your needs...
just not these ones, these are my toys.
oh, would you like to organize that drawer so nicely a'la IKEA?
I'll just sit directly underfoot and supervise (see that peach spot?).
please don't drop those knifes and it will work out fine for everyone.
oh, and don't mind me while you're working and cooking,
i'll just gnaw on these pots and narrowly avoid banging them on your feet.
are you carrying something hot or dicing smelly onions?
let me know when you are and I'll promptly climb on your leg,
no charge for those extra services.
oh, you don't want my services? how rude!
but, I do accept bribes and this sucker will suffice to keep me in my highchair.
for at least 5 minutes. maybe.
can you cut and cook and bake and clean that fast?
we shall see....I think this might not be my favorite flavor.
see you next week on monsieur miquel's marvelous meal mess!





0 comments:
Post a Comment