well, we're just twiddling our thumbs until the new baby arrives. since we have most of the needed baby gear, I decided to spruce some of it up for the second round. newborn michael practically lived in my knit wrap (previous post about the wrap), but within the family we've joked that we won't be able to tell which baby
was in which pictures unless the wrap has a distinguishing feature. so i
took some of my favorite fabric that we almost used for wedding decor
and added it to the tail of the sling:
also, I bought some fancier rings and made another one so I am not missing my extra set of "arms" on wash days or can keep them in various locations.
mister toddler man was not thrilled to be the test subject, but he still fits so maybe i'll attempt a child on each hip...that would be sporty for all involved.





0 comments:
Post a Comment